In this Podcast Report series Rex will talk about Violence in the News, and violence called for against Trump and his supporters. He will go into the history of Socialism’s call for violence by looking at some of it’s most well known leaders. He will cover the history of Antifa which is the communist version of Nazism, Saul Alinsky who wrote Rules for Radicals and was seen as a mentor for Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, and he will talk about Bill Ayers, the leader of the Weather Underground Terrorist group. To listen, click on the link below. Episode 25
For all podcasts click here
- Help in understanding the groups
- Antifa – Communists started by Leon Trotsky one of the leaders of the Bolshevik Revolution
- Nazis – had the Brown Shirts, KKK, etc.
Antifa – Their History
- See Trevor Loudon – Antifa Exposed documentary
- Also check out the website www.discoverthenetworks.com
- Blac Bloc from the Early 2000’s came back as Antifa. They originally protested the Iraq War through violence and property destruction
- Over and over again with these extreme groups like Antifa, neo Nazis, and the KKK, we hear that the police are refusing to step in. In the Charlotte, NC riots where the racist KKK and the fascist Antifa and BLM groups were there protesting each other and the removal of a statue. The police actually seem to have had a hand in pushing the two forces together to ignite violence. You can read multiple accounts of what happened from people who were there from the LA Times here and the Atlantic also reports on some of it here.
- Claim is that Antifa is Anti-Fascist. To some this sounds great because they hate Nazis. What they don’t realize that it is the same ideology with a little twist. It is still Socialism but it is the Communist brand.
- It actually comes from what happened in Italy and other factions of Socialist countries in the 1920s. You had the Fascists, the Nazis, and the Communists all fighting each other. These tactics would later spill into the Labor Unions in America as pro Communist Union members fought with Anti-Communist members. Leon Trotsky actually formed the first groups of armed agitators that went out and fought with the Nazis. They were actually growing in Germany leading up to Hitler’s reign there and regularly fought with the Nazis. Today, Antifa still uses some of the original symbols from 100 years ago. Remember that these are all just different facets of Socialism that are fighting each other.
- FA Hayek notes that “It is true, of course, that in Germany before 1933, and in Italy before 1922, communists and Nazis or Fascists clashed more frequently with each other than with other parties. They competed for the support of the same type of mind and reserved for each other the hatred of the heretic. But their practice showed how closely they are related. To both, the real enemy, the man with whom they had nothing in common and whom they could not hope to convince, is the liberal of the old type. While to the Nazi the communist, and to the communist the Nazi, and to both the socialist, are potential recruits who are made of the right timber, although they have listened to false prophets, they both know that there can be no compromise between them and those who really believe in individual freedom.” (FA Hayak, The Road To Serfdom, Chapter 2, 2007, p. 81.)
- The Nazis stopped Trotsky’s Antifa shock troops and many of them easily then converted over to the Nazi party. Loudon recounts that over 50% of the Brown Shirts were converted Antifa (Communists from Trotsky) and they called them “Beef Stake” Nazis. “Brown on the Outside and Red on the inside.”
- Their next iteration in Germany came in the 1980s as they protested Ronald Regan and they called themselves “The Anonymous.”
- Loudon – Antifa (The Communists who hated the fascist Nazis) rose up again in the 1990s and called themselves the Anti Nazi League to combat the Nazis that had begun to rise again.
- For Antifa, they are not just fighting the fascist Nazis, but they are also fighting anyone who is against their brand of socialism. In German Intelligence reports they actually note that Antifa is fighting against the capitalist system and its fascist roots.
*Screenshot from Trevor Loudon’s documentary – Antifa Exposed
Antifa has regrown throughout Germany and greater Europe. There are whole towns that are devoted to Communism and are known as Antifa ruled towns.
Many of the American Antifa movement came out of the Anarchist movement. They want complete lawlessness. Paul tells us clearly in Romans that God has established government to rule over people, to punish what is wrong and to uphold what is right. The word “right” only has context if the Bible is true. Without the Bible, there is no ultimate authority who determines what is right and wrong. Every other religion falls on its face trying to promote a deity or belief system that cannot fully account for the problems and solutions in the world.
Weather Underground – Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn – Infiltrated by FBI agent Larry Grathwohl, Originally called SDS (Students for a Democratic Society) in the 1970s. Bill Ayers was a professor in Chicago and mentored Barrack Obama in the ways of Saul Alinsky and his Rules for Radicals. Obama actually started his presidential campaign in the living room of Bill Ayers. Ayers is a convicted terrorists who bombed a police station. Bill Ayers today writes curriculum for schools. Bill Ayers is also a part of the organization Refuse Fascism which is linked to the Communist Party. There is a picture of Barack Obama and Bill Ayers and article in the November 25, 1997 publication The Chicago Maroon showing them working together.
In an article on Refuse Fascism website (August 29, 2017)by David Hobberg called Communists Funding the Resistance: The Alliance for Global Justice points out that the Communists are funding these movements. All of this tracks back to George Soros and the Open Society Foundation.
Antifa Group in Florida called Knights for Socialism is controlled by Democratic Socialists of America. Big connections between Democratic Party and Antifa. Trevor Louden exposes that they are funded by big money.
Antifa works closely with many Democratic controlled City Councils. The group BAMN – By Any Means Necessary.